Roast Leg of Lamb
- Leg of lamb
- 5 cloves
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 50 grams Cake flour
- 4 Rosemary sprigs
- Tin Foil – heavy duty
- Olive Oil
- 1 squeezed lemon
- For later: Potatoes and dried peaches.
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 100° C.
1. Add a large piece of foil in a roasting pan, add the 4 washed rosemary
2. Cut small notches in the leg and squeeze the garlic cloves in it.
3. Season well and stick in the few cloves in the leg on both sides.
4. Pour a little olive oil on the tin foil and rosemary springs.
5. Place the leg on the rosemary springs in the roasting pan. Pour the lemon
juice over the leg, season again with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle the flour on the leg.
7. Fold the tin foil and ensure it is completely closed.
8. Place in the oven overnight.
9. Early in the morning you can arrange the vegetables around the thigh, and
top it with gravy and fruit and let is rooster or another 1 to 2 hours.